Wednesday 15 September 2010

Bad Influence 4










Couldn`t really leave this one out , although I may be pushing the ten year marker a little here .
I first saw this one on the old Greasy Kulture site (the framed pics are pinched from there , hope you don`t mind Guy !).
I think this bike was a major influence in reviving the original Showbike styling of the early sixties . Looks way better with the blackwall tyre , as seen in the earlier shots .
I particularly like the seaweed flames paint , `Grapevine` style oiltank and the way the front end has had a subtle lowering ,combined with a 300 by 19 tyre , to give a perfect stance .

3 comments:

  1. fantastic bike... yep 'cept the whitewalls

    ReplyDelete
  2. that`s setzer`s old bike.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. None of those shots are the GK ones... (framed ones from from DicE maybe)? I remember when Scott Craig sent the pics of that bike, maybe even 10 years ago (?) and I'd never seen anything like it; still love it.

    ReplyDelete