Tuesday 7 September 2010

Bad Influence 3







If we`re talking influential Triumph builds from the last ten years (and I am ), it`s difficult to ignore this one .
I first saw this bike back in 2004 when it was featured in the Horse magazine , of course , a few years later someone lent me a copy of Choppertown , in which the bike is heavily featured .
Whilst this is a great bike , I really preferred the other Triumph in the film , with the raked out Springer front end . But in terms of influence , this bike certainly has the edge . The tall tall Tee bars , shaved Sportster front end and strutless mudguard have influenced many builds , both Vee and Parallel twin alike .

1 comment:

  1. My favorite triumph ever! The perfect amount of class and soul and wear. When it sold on eBay, I wasn't surprised it went for 10 thousand.

    ReplyDelete